Stone Lithography

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a couple of litho stones and was wondering if anyone
has seen an illustration or knows how to make one of these portable
lithopresses? I seem to remember seeing a picture of one sometime back
at the University. Does anyone have an idea?

If that doesn't, work I've heard mention of a printmaking list. Does
anyone have the specs on it and do they deal with stone lithography?
I looked at Peter's links and really only saw letterpress groups.

Thanks in advance
Christopher