paper and book arts in New Orleans area

I am relocating to the New Orleans area (my home actually) and am curious
about any papermaking going on there. I haven't lived there for several
years and didn't get into papermaking until after I had left. Is anyone out
there in Book Arts-L land living/ working in the GNO area? I am moving to
the North Shore of Lake Pontchartrain. Please contact me personally.
Thanks.

Tanya DiMaggio
and Gregory Fisk
anthill@megsinet.net