LA area photocopying possibilities

Hello listmembers-

My partner and I are working on an edition and looking for advice on
using a Xerox Zoomer copier for reproductions. Has anyone used this
machine before?

We have looked into using the machines at Kinko's but they won't let
us use our own paper or actually use the machines ourselves-one of
their staff members handles all of the copying. Does anyone in Los
Angeles know of a local Zoomer machine that we could actually control
ourselves and use our own paper?

If anyone has anymore machine suggestions I would love to hear them!

Thanks,
Richenda