LA area photocopying possibilities -Reply

My partner and I are working on an edition and looking for advice on
using a Xerox Zoomer copier for reproductions. Has anyone used this
machine before?
I've used one extensively (I don't think Xerox makes it though) One real
good trick for copying unto delicate paper is to tape the paper on some
heavier paper. It sort of acts as a carrier. Zoomer's also make the richest
solvent transfers and can used for many heat transfer applications. I've
successful copied onto oak leaves with those machines.