looking for other "lists"

I'd like to know if there are other book arts-related "lists" out there, like
this one but perhaps for related crafts: calligraphy, papermaking, printing,
marbling, etc.  I'm not looking for "web sites" but specifically for "lists"
to which one can subscribe.  Much like this one, where one can exchange e-mail
with other subscribers.

There used to be a calligraphy "list" but I am unable to find it at present.
Is it gone? I have, however, found an address for LETPRESS, a letterpress
printing "list".  If anyone can offer info on others, I'd appreciate hearing
from you on this list; I'm sure there are several subscribers here who would
be interested to see the responses as well.

Thanks in advance, Karen L. Crisalli