Re: looking for other "lists"

Karen (and everyone else),
I have links in the "Book Arts Links" section under the appropriate
headings to the Letterpress, Typography, Papermaking, and Calligraphy
lists. The URL is <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>. All links go
directly to their FAQ pages with full subscription information as well as
archives. The Calligraphy list is in the process of moving from the
"majordomo" system to OneList and it's web interface. Their FAQ was not
updated as of yesterday and it's not showing up on a OneList search yet
either. I did find two other funky paperarts types lists there.

I've been updating the list website and had to clean out a good number of
dead links but also managed to add more thanks to the suggestions of
subscribers and by following links back from my server logs. Take a look
and if you find more, let me know.

Peter

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com