Geographical Positioning

Dear all,

Am I the only one who gets frustrated reading messages for help
and not being able to find out what part of the world the message
comes from so that I can decide whether I can help or not?

It would be useful if, when submitting messages you ensure that
some indication of what Country and state/county you are in.

Even if I can't help at least I'd know if I have a fellow subscriber in
my locality...you never know I might even want to feature you on
my web site! (Big deal I hear you all cry!!)

Owen

Owen Bradford

Bindery and Print Services Manager
The Robinson Library