Hovotex

Hello list members!

Does anyone know anything about Hovotex?  A product of the Wright
textile Co?

I have been using the rolls of 3"x 300" white on wedding albums.  It
works great, but I have found that it is no longer available.  The
Company hasa substituted a product that resembles Pelon and is in rolls
that I am told are used for backing on pinch pleated draperies.

It seems to hold with Elvace, but I wonder I any of you can give me any
info.   Is it a space age material - with a pen it appears to be acid
free.

Thanks,

Kathy
Capricorn Bookbindery