Photocopier art exhibition

We will be hosting this exhibition at Gordon Library, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA from April 27-May 23.  The curator is
seeking other venues for the show. I am posting this for her.

We seek additonal venues for the exhibition"Photocopier Art:  an
Exploration".  It is educational and inspiring for artists of all ages, as
well as the public.

50 pieces by 27 professional artists from across the United States
demonstrate many techniques for using these readily-accessible machines,
both color and black & white, as tools for making art.  Included are
paintings, monoprints, mixed-media collages, photography, digital prints,
fiber pieces, and artist's books.

The exhibition was organized and juried by co-curators Susan Zimmerman,
Collagist and Independent Curator, Auburndale, MA, and Sonya Evanisko-Long,
Artist and Professor of Art at Shepherd College, Shepherdstown, WVA, where
it opened February 15, 1999.  It will then travel to Gordon Library,
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA, April 26-May 22.  After
that date it is available and ready to install.

The participating artists paid to ship their work to Shepherd College;
subsequent venues are asked to pack and pay for shipping it to the next
place, and to be responsible for insurance while the exhibition is on their
premises.

Susan Zimmerman is available to offer a slide talk and/or a workshop.

For further information please email her:  artbcaus@tiac.net, or telephone:
(617) 527-9720.
Thank you for your consideration.

Art beCause=81