New Art & Antique Reference Site

Good Morning from the Art and Antique Reference Site

Our first of many articles on Books and Authors has
now been added.

Todays additions to the Art and Antique Research Site are:

1. A Massachusetts Pewterer - Israel Trask
Learn about the craft of the Pewter and find out more about this
little known Pewterer.

2. The Amy Jones Sampler - 1671
If you have a interest in Samplers or Antique Textiles
this is the first article in this subject area for you.

3. A Centurary of a nearly forgotten Victorian Author - Wilkie Collins
His stories keep you on the edge of your seat.  Learn about the
wonderful books he wrote and his life.

All new at

http://www.booklook.com/antref/antref.htm

Have a GREAT WEEKEND and we will have new articles for you on Monday
morning.  Thank you for supporting our site!