Taking Duchamp to Another Level

Hi All,

Y'know, if Ms. Shearer were sneaky/smart enough this might be a fantastic
post-modern comment on 20th century art critique. But then even if it's not
it borders the absurd so fantastically as to eligible for Dada.

Maybe she's more aligned with Duchamp than she thinks....

I'm still fascinated by him myself, and even if her research is legitimate
don't think it changes anything.

Amused,

Martin McClellan