Re: Book Arts in Pennsylvania??

If you're in western PA you might want to hook up with the Midwest Chapter
of the Guild of Book Workers. They have a VERY strong Eastern Ohio
(Cleveland area) contingent and numerous events. Information about the
Chapter can be found at the Guild's website at
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw>

p.

At 05:55 PM 3/20/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry, but I don't know of any bookarts programs in western PA.  I'm in
>Philadelphia and there is a great program at the University of the Arts.
>There is also a chapter of the guild of bookworkers.  Patty

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com