Re: looking for other "lists"

Hi Karen,

The Cyberscribes calligraphy list is now at Onelist:
http://www.onelist.com/
PaperMaking is also there.
Subscribe to Paper-L (Fine art printmaking, papermaking,& bookarts) by
sending a message to
LISTSERV@LISTSERV.ND.EDU  (I think in the body of the message write
SUBSCRIBE PAPER-L).

I'm sure there are printing lists but I am not familiar with them.

Candace
in Atlanta