Re: Book Arts in Pennsylvania??

--------------B752E3483CF4303AC4F518A5

Ian E Finch wrote:

> Olivia, I am from the Pittsburgh area (Beaver Falls) and I was curious if
> you knew of any book arts programs or groups in western PA?  I'd
> appreciate your help!  (what's your email?, I couldn't read it on my
> screen, it's cut off, so I had to send to everyone--sorry guys!!)

The only place in Pittsburgh that I have found that has anything going
on the book arts is the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts. Occasionally
they will have a bookbinding or paper making class. Their web site has
been dead for months and I haven't been able to find one of their
periodic class schedules. Maybe they folded? Don't know. If you come
across anything--let me know too!

Jim Lindstrom
Oak Forest, PA
--------------B752E3483CF4303AC4F518A5

begin:vcard
n:Lindstrom;James
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:jcrocket@alltel.net
title:Proprietor
note;quoted-printable:The Oak Forest Apiary:=0D=0AFine Honey and Hive Products
x-mozilla-cpt:;3
fn:James Lindstrom
end:vcard

--------------B752E3483CF4303AC4F518A5--