Date:    Sun, 21 Mar 1999 10:04:14 -0800
From:    "Malcolm T. Upton" <malcolm@UPTONS.NET>
Subject: Where are the old books?

I'm doing some preliminary research for a novel and have a question.  Where
are the "best" collections of old and rare books?  I'd also like to know why
you think those collections are the best.
(snip)

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Laboratory
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR  97217

503/735-3942  (voice/fax)

http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

Bacteria is the only culture some people have....
        Anon.