Art and Antique Research Report

Good Morning from the Art and Antique Reference Site

Todays additions to the Art and Antique Research Site are:

1. The Work of George Henry R.S.A.: A Review and Appreciation
The first of our references on British Artists

2. On The Trail of the Betsy Lamp
An interesting article on the early lamps and lighting. Very
little on this subject elsewhere on the Internet.

3. The Keene Masonic Bottle
Our second article on antique bottles.

4. A Southern Wedding Gift [Slave (Key)] Baskets of the South

5. Four Early English Arm Chairs

6.  The Portraiture of Our First President
George Washington: A great article on the early images of
this President.  Do you have one hidden away?

7.  Sir David Wilkes and Blue Staffordshire
Our first of many articles on Flow Blue and Staffordshire.
This field is becoming the hot spot of antique collecting
and a difficult area to research.   Get the jump on your
research by starting with this fine article.

All new at

http://www.booklook.com/antref/antref.htm

Have a GREAT DAY and we will have new articles for you on
Tuesday morning.
If you like this site please tell your friends.
The faster we grow, the more articles we can present to
you each day!

Thank you for supporting our site!