[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: BOOK
- From: "Marie Kelzer, Preservation Manager" <MKELZER@SFPL.LIB.CA.US>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:04:50 -0800
- Message-Id: <199903221810.KAA25320@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
As reported on different web sites:
A similar (original?) version "Built-in Orderly Organized Knowledge"
is by R..J. Heathorn. First appeared in Punch Magazine. May 9,1962.
Via the EXLIBRIS listserv:
Also appeared as an essay by R. J. Heathorn, "Learn with BOOK" in
"The Future of the Printed Word", Philip J. Hills, editor.
Greenwood Press, 1980. Via the EXLIBRIS listserv.
I don't know if there is a specific author for the other versions that
have been showing up, or if it's just a copy/variation of Heathorn's.
I'd like to know if there is another author....
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 09:40:41 +0100
From: Monika Lehner <monika.lehner@UNIVIE.AC.AT>
Subject: AW: BOOKS
I loved reading this text but does anybody know the author?
New Low Tech Solution
Introducing the new Bio-Optic Organized Knowledge device,