[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Where are the old books?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Where are the old books?
- From: Lilias Ford <dherlihy@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 12:38:12 -0500
- Message-Id: <199903231556.HAA17256@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hi Malcolm: Although not terribly ancient, the collection of the Adams
presidential family in Quincy, MA is still intact according to a recent
program on CNN, on site, with Dave McCullough (sp?) the historian/author.
There are several thousand books in it I believe.