Re: Query Paste

  Tom Fenn wrote:  I have been using cooked paste to repair books. The
problem is that when it dries it's hard as concrete. This presents problems
when the repair is made on the hinge. I have tried PVA and the results are
the same. Any suggestion? ... snip

We have been using the adhesive that comes in Daige's Rollataq to laminate
paper to cardstock and believe that it stays flexible because the paper
doesn't show signs of cracking when scored and folded. Because it sems to
work so well, we are selling it at <http://www.papershops.com> as a
complementary product to our Boxmakers. We are admittedly new to
laminating. Anybody else have experience with this product? If you buy from
our website -- there is a full absolute guarantee of satisfaction -- so you
can buy and try and return for full refund if it doesn't suit you. By the
way -- you do not need the applicator -- it can be applied with a brush.