No Subject

The San Francisco Center for the Book is pleased to announce its second
OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, March 27
1-3 pm
free

300 De Haro Street (between 16th & 17th at the foot of Potrero Hill)
San Francisco -- 94103
415 565 0545

10% off most classes today.
We now offer over 45 classes & workshops each quarter --
So this is a great way to meet others involved in the book arts,
along with Center instructors & staff and to hear about our classes.
Door prizes: gift certificates for classes, books, broadsides, and more.
Must be present to win.
Bring your friends, if they've wondered what "book arts" means.

----------

Following the open house, please join us or stay for a special event:
PAPER EXTRAVAGANZA
3-5 pm
free

Do you wander the art store aisles, lost in wonder and desire among all the
amazing papers but with no one to point you in the right direction? This
event was designed with you in mind!

We've invited a dozen paper professionals to answer your questions and to
show their gorgeous sheets of paper - plain or decorated - that are so
satisfying to the eye and hand.

Linda Barrett Kozo Arts paper
Nancy Chandler papers from Thailand
Ingrid Butler & Dana Draper Moth Marblers
Marie Kelzer Paper Arts decorative & paste papers
Magnolia Editions custom handmade papers
MaryKae Josh Marblous Papers marbling
Savoir Faire Roma & Fabriano papers
Alyson Storch Crane & Company
Peter & Donna Thomas handmade paper