The Microbibliophile

Those interested in small-sized editions will be interested in The
Microbibliophile, a bimonthly journal about miniature books.  Now in its 23rd
year of publication, it was founded by Robert Hanson.  The current editor and
publisher is Jon H Mayo, who is also the director of Tuttle Antiquarian Books
in Rutland, VT, a book-lovers dream-come-true specializing in miniature books,
Americana, Orientalia and Genealogy.

I have to admit that I'm prejudiced since the current issue has an illustrated
history of the 35 editioned miniature books produced by Editions since 1989.
Other articles feature the deluxe miniature bindings of John Lariviere and
recently published books from Juniper Von Phitzer Press and Kitemaug Press.

Subscription:
$29.00/year USA - First Class mail
$30.00/year Canada - First Class mail
$39.00/year Overseas airmail