Art and Antique Research Report: Thursday

Today we have added four new articles of your reference:

A PRESS OF THE PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH:
THE EPHRATA PRESS
A article for anyone who is interested in private presses,
book arts or the Pennsylvania Dutch.

FRANK BRANGUYN'S SCHEME FOR THE BRITISH SECTION AT THE
VENICE EXHIBITION
A long article on Frank Branguyn.  While we knew of his
work as an artist and also a book illustrator, we did
not know of his work in design.  There is much to learn
in this section.  Look for furniture that he designed
also!

ENAMELING IN RELIEF:  MR. HENRY HOLIDAY'S INTERESTING
INVENTION
Anyone interested in glass should know about Mr. Holiday
and his invention of Glass enenameling in relief.

A VERSATILE ART WORKER: MRS. TRAQUAIR

>From Murals to Book Cover Design to Page Illumination,
learn about this little known crafts lady.

All to be found at the rapidly growing Art and Antique
Reference Site at:

http://www.booklook.com/antref/antref.htm

Please support us by telling a friend.
Send comments to jerri@booklook.com
*Comments may be presented on our web page without
the senders name or email.  The senders name will
be listed only if requested in the email.