Re: re-cycled paper scratchpad

This is called padding cement and any printing supply house carries it --
any printer can buy it for you and probably will if you ask. If you can't
find a local source -- ask and I will get some for you. I also bet that any
white (poly vinyl acetate) glue will work. Have never tried just white glue
-- but most likely -- that is what padding cement is. Also --- if you melt
hot melt glue sticks in a flat dish -- either pyrex or metal and then dip
the edge of the paper stack in the liquid glue -- that will give you a
paper pad. Also -- we sell some pressure sensitive glue slugs -- if you
melt them and dip as described above -- it makes a great pad -- or a book
that opens completely flat.

TEL: 805-965-5574 / FAX: 805-965-2414 / EMAIL: mrcinc@silcom.com
WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<<and>>> http://www.modelshops.com
<<<and>>> http://www.silcom.com/~mrcinc