Re: WOID Bulletin: The Donald Jackson Bible

You may wish to send this to the newsroom of the New York Times, as
news, or as a letter to the editor.  Let the fact that the arts are
beginning to be used by some for  fundamentalism
be known.  Maybe, write to the arts editor.  What is this?  I'm glad for
one, you let us know about it.
As a former life-long New Yorker, I find it utterly unNewYorkish, and,
inappropriate.

Best regards,  Olivia Hibel