Re: WOID Bulletin: The Donald Jackson Bible

Hey, guys. This is a Bible we're talking about, sponsored by St. Johns,
affiliated with the Catholic Church.  The Catholic Church has been a
sponsor of visual arts for centuries (recall the Sistine Chapel?); I
think it's to their credit that they are looking at paper arts and
calligraphy for a millenium edition.  St. Johns, incidentally, has a
wonderful collection of manuscripts and sponsors calligraphy and
paper arts shows which are of very high quality.  (Disclaimer: I am
not a Catholic, not a religious person, just a Minnesotan who has
visited
the shows at St. Johns).