Art and Antique Research: Friday

Today we have added three new articles and one
new section of your reference.  Of importance to this
listserv is the new section on autographs which includes
the signatures of:

ROBERT BROWNING
JOHN RUSKIN

More authors signatures will be added shortly.

All to be found at the rapidly growing Art and Antique
Reference Site at:

http://www.booklook.com/antref/antref.htm

Please support us by telling a friend.
Send comments to jerri@booklook.com
*Comments may be presented on our web page without
the senders name or email.  The senders name will
be listed only if requested in the email.