[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: re-cycled paper scratchpad
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: re-cycled paper scratchpad
- From: Kate Van Dyke <vandyke@DBCITY.COM>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:52:56 +0000
- Message-Id: <199903261650.IAA07732@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Nancy Bloch wrote:
> I recycle all my printer's usable paper. If I stack it after it's cut, what
> kind of paste can I use on the "spine" to make a pad? Thanks ahead of time to
> the multitudes who will reply!
Rubber cement also works.