[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: re-cycled paper scratchpad
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: re-cycled paper scratchpad
- From: Ang Cheng Siew <johnacs@PACIFIC.NET.SG>
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:31:47 +0800
- In-Reply-To: <199903252010.EAA16018@sophia.pacific.net.sg>
- Message-Id: <199903270335.TAA19292@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Try rubber cement. One brand is called cow gum. The type used for page
layout.Its available at any artist supply shop.
At 03:10 PM 3/25/99 EST, you wrote:
>I recycle all my printer's usable paper. If I stack it after it's cut, what
>kind of paste can I use on the "spine" to make a pad? Thanks ahead of time to
>the multitudes who will reply!
My paper Marbling Site: <http://home3.pacific.net.sg/~johnacs/>