[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: re-cycled paper scratchpad
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: re-cycled paper scratchpad
- From: Stuart Newbanks <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:07:39 -0600
- Message-Id: <199903270540.VAA22630@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Nancy asked what kind of past to use on the spine of stacked papers to make
them a pad. Guess what??
The stuff is called padding compound and can be purchased from Arvey paper
Supply or other printer supply store.
Just brush it on the end of the stack of paper you want to bind and let it
dry overnight--you'll have an instant note pad. The down side is it comes
in a really large container so you might want to share with a friend.