from Mindy Dubansky

To my bookbinding friends:

If you are in New York in May, I have three public bookbinding gallery
talks planned. They are one hour walking tours of the collections of
bindings throughout the Metropolitan Museum (free with Museum
admission). The dates are:  Friday, May 7 at 3:00; Weds., May 12 at
3:00; and Friday May 28 for a half-hour "closer look" talk on
embroidered bindings. Call if you have any questions.

"Guess Who Died? Memories of Baltimore with Recipes", by Mindell
Dubansky
Update:
I will have a book signing and reading of GWD on Sunday, April 11 at
Bibelot bookstore, Woodholme, in Baltimore at 2:00 and a TV appearance
on "Rodricks' for Breakfast" at 10 AM on the same day. It's a local
Baltimore, sunday morning tv show--so please watch if you are in the
area. If you were thinking about ordering a book and didn't do it now,
because they are running low and may even be out after the April 11
event. Contact me for ordering information. Thanks everyone, for all of
your support!--- Mindy

--
Book Conservation Dept.                 The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phone:  (212) 650-2891                  Thomas J. Watson Library