Reposting of message about 75.000th visitor

My last attempt was somewhat scrambled: here's another try:

(Any apologies for cross-posting)

Hello all,

We are very happy (and proud) that today we've welcomed our 75.000th
visitor (Monday 29 maart 16:12) on the Book Information Website.
Unfortunately we couldn't track down the identity of this visitor (we only
know  the IP/DNS number: 166.62.180.x) so we can't send him/her the
bottle of wine  we had in mind. Now we have to drink it ourselves...
We started counting on the 22th september 1996 which means an average
of  appr. 580 visitors each week coming from 127 (!) countries including
Kyrgyzstan (? 1 visitor), Niue (? 1 visitor), Nepal (2 visitors) etc. Most of our
visitors, however, came from more familiar countries and regions:

1. North-America 27824 (37.1 %)
2. Europe 15103 (20.14 %, from which Holland 6776  9.03 %)
3. None (.net, .org) 14141 (18.85 %)
4. Asia 2149 (2.87 %)
5. Australia 1516 (2.02 %)
6. Central-America 374 (0.5 %)
7. South-America 372 (0.5 %)
8. Africa 141 (0.19 %)
9. Unknown 13380 (17.84 %)

We want to thank you all for your interest and we hope to continue this free
service (no sponsors, no banners) to the book-community.

Cor Knops.