[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: My book
- From: Aengus MacBain <Aengus1@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 02:15:51 EST
- Message-Id: <199904010716.XAA20242@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hi folks, it's me again.
First off, I would like to thank all of you for you kind comments.
Secondly, I can't take all the credit. My wife did the illumination and
overall layout of the pages. I did the calligraphy and the binding while a
friend in Erie did the carving on the cover (twice actually, but that is
Is it really that good or are you guys just being nice to a new binder? I
realize the detail in the pictures is lacking, but there has to be something I
can do to improve on my next piece. Any ideas?
Also, I was wondering if any of you out there in cyberspace knows of a good
book on the so called 'treasure covers'? I am going to attempt one of them
next and would like to get as much information as possible.