My book

Hi folks, it's me again.

First off, I would like to thank all of you for you kind comments.

Secondly, I can't take all the credit. My wife did the illumination and
overall layout of the pages. I did the calligraphy and the binding while a
friend in Erie did the carving on the cover (twice actually, but that is
another story).

Is it really that good or are you guys just being nice to a new binder? I
realize the detail in the pictures is lacking, but there has to be something I
can do to improve on my next piece. Any ideas?

Also, I was wondering if any of you out there in cyberspace knows of a good
book on the so called 'treasure covers'? I am going to attempt one of them
next and would like to get as much information as possible.

Aengus