Re your beautiful book

Hi Aengus

Stop fishing for compliments. :)  The book is terrific!

The only question I have is about the binding on the spine.
Would there be any way to cover over the spine on the outside or am
I looking at it incorrectly? (Or should I have even asked this
question!?)

But it looks fantastic. Beautiful piece of work.
(You can see one of my hard bound books at
http://www.joes.com/home/book_list ) It is called
Those Wonderful Women Of Wisconsin - second one down from
the top.  Let me know what you think of it.

Again a stunningly well done binding job.  BE proud!!!

Regards

Mary H.