book collections

I've heard of several collections in Yemen, in Sana',
which are supposed to house incredible Islamic texts. I
hope to visit it and get a look at how they bound them
at some point. one of the libraries is under Sufi
control, I understand. it is all very vague, but there
it is. also, of course, there is the British Library.
===