[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re your beautiful book
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Re your beautiful book
- From: "Gray, Lyle" <Lyle@QUODATA.COM>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:18:15 -0500
- Message-Id: <199904011316.FAA19226@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Mary Haegele wrote:
>The only question I have is about the binding on the spine.
>Would there be any way to cover over the spine on the outside or am
>I looking at it incorrectly? (Or should I have even asked this
>From looking at the picture of the spine again, I would say probably not.
The book is sewn _through_ the leather covers, so any covering of the spine
would have to cover part of the covers as well.
7 pairs of sewing stations!
Lyle H. Gray