[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bookbinding publications available
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Bookbinding publications available
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:30:45 -0500
- Message-Id: <199904011331.FAA20196@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
<!-- This is being cross-posted from the Conservation Distlist -->
Two publications that may be of interest to members of this list are
being offered at reduced prices by Hunt Institute for Botanical
Documentation. This is an inventory clearance, and the offer is
good only until May 1, 1999. Fuller descriptions of the
publications can be found on the Institute's web site at
The tradition of fine bookbinding in the twentieth century.
Simple repair and preservation techniques for collection
curators, librarians and archivists, ed. 3. 1984. ($1)
Please send orders to:
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Ave.
Pittsburgh PA 15213-3890
The deadline for orders is May 1, 1999.
Charlotte Tancin, Librarian