Medallian on cover

Your book looks real nice and I was wondering.  Is that a medallian attached
to the front cover.  If it is some sort of metallic construct, how did you
make it and attach it?

>But it looks fantastic. Beautiful piece of work.
>(You can see one of my hard bound books at
>http://www.joes.com/home/book_list ) It is called
>Those Wonderful Women Of Wisconsin - second one down from
>the top.  Let me know what you think of it.

                    Malcolm T. Upton
 8901 Normandale #1004  Ft. Worth, TX 76116
        817/560-2316  malcolm@uptons.net
                   http://www.uptons.net/
Am I getting smart with you? ....How would you know?