Medallion

Hi Malcolm

Thank you for your kind words about my book.  The medallion is not a
medallion, but is meant to look like one.  It is made with a special
order seal press similar to the kind a notary public uses - you can
order these with any wording you like on them.

The press was used on gold foil paper.  Ready made seals were not large
enough for the size of seal press I had ordered, so I had to make my
own from the gold foil paper. It is not as heavy a paper as the ready
made seals but with careful handling worked out okay. The "medallion" was
attached with a non-warp adhesive applied carefully with a brush.

I originally tried a spray adhesive but couldn't control the direction
and area of coverage. Got very messy. :)

Regards

Mary Haegele

http://www.joes.com/home/book_list