Repeat on New address-Move-Kosovo

Sorry I forgot the crucial idenifier / signature therefore a repeat:::::::

To Those on the List trying to contact us/Dr. Klappenbach--

We are temporarily closed for a variety of reasons not the least of which is
Dr. Klappenbach (our illustrious leader) is currently working in
Macedonia/Montenegro with relief efforts there.

Please notice our new e-mail address: LoudCreek@worldnet.att.net

We are, as has been planned moving to the Bangor Maine area but for obvious
reasons we are not sure when. Finalized plans will be announced when known.

Finally Dr. Klappenbach (Kurt) requests that those in the bookbinding /
bookarts communities open their hearts and pocketbooks, regardless of
political affiliations or beliefs, and give some assistance to either::

Doctors Without Borders>>>> www.dwb.org

The Red Cross>>>> www.redcross.org or www.ifrc.org

Mark Hammersmith
Loud Creek Books & Bindery