Re: Fabric covers & other facts

The URL is given on the "to:" line of the header of EVERY message sent by
the list. The adress is also given in the welcome message all of you
received when you subscribed which also duplicates the list instructions
found at the FAQ / Archive site. It is
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>. Just click on Book_Arts-L FAQ.

p.

At 12:45 PM 4/6/99 -0400, you wrote:
>How do I find the archives mentioned in the post to Suhag?  I need an
>answer to a similar question.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Olivia Hibel

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<