center for book arts/nyc

Hi:

I think I need some shaking up with this site so I get it finished and so I
get all the necessary players I need stuff from to help me get it finished.
Here's the site I have been building for CBA in NY:

http://www.centerforbookarts.org

I encourage everyone to take a look, relaizing that I haven't finished it
yet. Now, normally I would never release a URL in my regular website
building job in an unfinished state I hope I am among understanding
colleagues who will  provide feedback and comments knowing that I have laid
myself open to all sorts of "the girl ain't got it done" jabs.

You may find yourself on the list of links under "The Art of the
Book/Reference" if you sent me your URL as I requested a while back on the
list.

Thank you

jennifer