Re: re-cycled paper scratchpad

>I recycle all my printer's usable paper.  If I stack it after it's cut, what
>kind of paste can I use on the "spine" to make a pad? Thanks ahead of time to
>the multitudes who will reply!

Hi, Nancy,

I've been meaning to tell you how much I've enjoyed your queries on the
Book Arts List and the answers the elicit! And I'm so sorry I missed your
calls when you were in town.  I'm still doing the unpleasnt "decorating"
work dealing with the things that have gone wrong on the job. Hopefully it
will soon be over and I can go back to making books    Fondly, Marion