Re: Fabric covers for books -Reply

In responce to every bit helps by buying at Barnes and Noble.  I just want to
put a plug in for Ed and Book Central.  I know when I purchased books recently
that I might have saved a few dollars somewhere else, that I wanted to buy them
from Book Central.  Ed spent time on the phone making recommendations.  He's
knowledgeable.  Sent all sorts of goodies about organizations, a newsletter and
even a couple of tunnel book examples.  I'm one to try and support the small
business person as much as possible.  If you don't know of Book Central or Ed,
check the files.  Marcia