Re: Question for Peter and friends

Is the catalog of available book artists books on Peter's web page still up to
date?  That was a nice resource to see what was out there.  And I would print it
out occasionally and give it to the special collections librarian where I
worked.  Don't know if he ordered anything from it, but I know he appreciated
having the list.

If it is still going, that would be one place to announce and advertise.

Eric

 Eric Alstrom
 Collections Conservator
 Dartmouth College