Re: Question for Peter and friends

It's still up and linked from the "Links" page. Haven't really gotten any
new material in a while, haven't updated it either. I took it on, but Tom
was doing most of the work.

I think it's a great idea, don't think it netted anyone any sales though.
I remain happy to host it, but would need some help.

p.

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey