Re: Question for Peter and friends

Peter as I've said before I don't know how you do all the stuff you do, so I
can understand how you'd need some help. I am a bit shocked at how some very
great libraries, the U. of Iowa and the U. of Chicago for example, are not
buying limited ed. books or maybe not even buying books. I have been able to
sell this book to several very hotshot libraries, Yale, Stanford, Vassar,
Wellesley etc. but for each sale  there's another shocking reply about going
digital etc. from a venerable old establishment. I have done 3 books before
this one and never had the job of peddling like now.
Caryl