Re: Question for Peter and friends

One of the things we all need to be aware of is that in the past years the
aquisitions budgets at most libraries have declined, or at the least not
increased. At the same time costs have have sky-rocketed, especially for
journals. So, logically the fluff, and that's unfortunately what much of
what we produce is gets cut out. I wish it wasn't so.

p.

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey