Re: Fabric covers for books -Reply -Reply

To all at Book_Arts-L,

My apologies for the big bookstore chain suggestion....  I'm a newbie to
the list  (and to bookmaking) and wasn't aware of Book Central and its
personal touches and loyal following. I can see from the replies in the
thread why B.C. is deserving of such devotion and praise.  I certainly
didn't intend to step on any toes for my first posting to the list-
again, apologies all around.

Trish Ballard