Traveling to India

Good afternoon!

I'm traveling to India next November and would like to find a museum exhibiting
palm leaf books.  I'm also interested in any other shops, exhibits, or
businesses related to the book arts.  I'll be spending 1 week in Mumbai
(Bombay) but the itinerary is flexible after that.  I've searched the archives
and have found 2 places that make paper but nothing else.  I am also aware of
the book "Off the Deckle Edge".  Thanks for any information or leads you can
provide.

Beth