Re: Greetings and Salutations

jennifer,
i met a young woman a few weeks ago with an anthropology degree from the u
of california berkeley who was making books and paper sculpture. she is in
the san francisco bay area and is teaching classes on bookmaking and
papermaking. i could pass your information on to her if you would be
interested.
kimberly davies